1st Timothy 5
21. I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.
22. Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men’s sins: keep thyself pure.
23. Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.
24. Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.
25. Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.
There is so much wisdom contained within Scripture, one has to take time to digest the contents, contextual applications to real life, its affect on relationships; both spiritual and physical.
We are told to observe the teachings, not preferring one over another and to do nothing with partiality. Doing something for our GOD requires us giving ourselves wholly to the Lord, not wavering in our commitment nor holding back. Sometimes everyone stumbles or falls, but as believers we are to get back up and continue.
At times the Father may set us aside if we fail only to use the believer at a later when or if we have overcome what caused us to previously fall.
As scripture reads above, some mens sins are open while other follow after them, meaning at some point the evil will come into view. Never think you’re going to get away with wickedness because its like a cancer on the soul, it continually eats and grows until its malignant, killing those it infects. Jesus is the only cure for the cancer of sin, not ourselves or our own righteousness, only Him.