4. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.