To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
1. In the LORD put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
2. For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
3. If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
4. The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD’S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
5. The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
6. Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
7. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
The Lord look’s down, it’s written that He tries the righteous; He puts us in trials and testing all the days of our lives. Why? To help those of faith to grow.
He never allows us to be tried, tested, or tempted more than He knows we can bare. Some may thump their toe, some may encounter sexual trials or temptation, another financial ruin, others torture &/or death. In all things there is an avenue or direction back to GOD. Its just that we need to allow His Spirit to direct us toward that direction.
So whatever your day brings, look up, Christ is the answer.