CDC quietly admits cloth facemasks were nothing but political theater. Mask mandates have always been more about showing compliance than keeping people safe, and the CDC’s latest embarrassing disclosure further proves it.
4. A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
5. The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.
6. The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.
2. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
3. Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.
4. Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.
5. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
6. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8. But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
10. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12. Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
13. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
5. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Second Thessalonians 2
7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
1st John 5
1. Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
6. This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
7. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
. In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
2. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4. And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
33. And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.
34. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
35. And some of them that stood by, when they heard it, said, Behold, he calleth Elias.
36. And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.
37. And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
If we are able to mentally visualize the crucifixion from the Gospel, here we can see there was a three hour span of darkness across the land. During the ninth hour or around 3pm give or take, we can read those words of the Lamb of God where it seems the Father forsaken His Son.
Biblical scholars more learned than I have written volumes on this one subject, I’ll not rehash their debates or differences but I’ll only give my opinion, regardless of how simple or Orthodox it may be.
At this ONE point during the crucifixion, all of the sins of mankind, past, present, and future were lain upon the sacrificial lamb of God, at this ONE point in time the Father turned away from His Son because of those sins of mankind which He, the Son, accepted punishment for. To my knowledge there is no point recorded in Sacred history where this happened.
The Father turned away, albeit for a short amount of time as we mortals recall time, nonetheless it was the only time the Father and Son were separated, if we could even call it that. This was something which had to be done to redeem mankind, so we who accept the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus, could become sons of God as if through adoption. To the Jew first and also to the Gentiles salvation and forgiveness came because of His love towards us.
It is recorded that after this Jesus said, “It is done.” All of history turns on these few events of the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lamb of God. Pre-history pointed forward this AD looks back towards it.
So…”It is done.”… accept Jesus as your Savior and learn what life is really about.
12. It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.
In the west the majority of countries don’t have kings as rulers, but I think this Scripture could also apply simply to rulers.
Leadership is established by doing what is fair, just, and equitable for all citizens. When rulers commit wickedness its an abomination, something that most refuse to or cannot see or understand.
In the USA many in positions of leadership use that position for personal gain, disregarding the very rules and/or laws they desire others to obey. Many have given into greed and other vices, losing all sense of moral clarity. This is also happening inside the Church.
Whereas the Churches use to be the center for defining acceptable societal norms and vices, nowadays the center has moved to the governmental funded educational systems. The Church has failed in its outreach to their local communities, instead turning inward. Church ministries for everybody and everything, sin is marginalized, repentance is trivialized and the heart of this nation whithers.
So wickedness is an abomination, if I may, to both kings and those in leadership positions, secular or religious. Now we are experiencing the fruit of their labor.
14. For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.
19. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25. And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27. Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
5. And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6. And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
This letter is a compilation of Scriptures which I believe could easily be applied to the current situation and state of the Church and congregations in America. Throughout Church history there have been saints and sinners in every group and congregation, in our day the congregations are being depleted of members, the primary reason are the Pastors. There is an old saying, “So goes the pastor so goes the church, so goes the church so goes the nation”, when applied properly, this old axiom is very telling of the moral decline of this and other western or Christian nations. Many people claiming to be faithful sit in a continuous environment of wickedness, tolerating and snickering about the evil around them, they refuse to take a stand for righteousness, instead shrugging and turning their back away from sin, afraid of being ridiculed and/or persecuted. Some make the claim they aren’t going to judge another, but we are told to judge and make decisions of right and wrong, we are told not to judge when we are doing the same sin, that is hypocrisy and shameful. So here are some scriptures taken and compiled as I think they could and possibly should be applied to the environment in which we live today in this nation. Is it prophecy? It was to those to whom it was written in their day. Is it a warning for our day? I think the scriptures are, the warnings should be understood and if applicable to your situation then they should be used to learn and correct behaviors and/or thoughts.
For this land is full of adulterers; because of a curse the land mourns. The pleasant places in the wilderness are dried up. The course of the life of this people is evil, and their might is not right.
The pastors, the teachers, and the priests are profane; in this house I have found their wickedness.
Their way shall be to them as slippery ways; in the darkness they shall be driven on and fall in them; for I will bring disaster on them in the year of their punishment.
I have seen a great folly and a horrible thing in the teachers, with the pastors, and the priests; they commit adultery and walk in lies; they also strengthen the hands of the evildoers so that no one turns back from his wickedness.
All of them are like Sodom to Me and like the inhabitants of Gomorrah.
For from all of the leaders of this people profane behavior has gone out into all the land.
Do not listen to your teachers or pastors whose intention is to make worthless words; they continually speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the Lord.
They continually say to those who despise Me “ you shall have peace ”; and to everyone who walks according to the dictates of their own heart, say they, “ no evil shall come upon you. ”
Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord shall go forth in great fury. A violent whirlwind that shall fall on the heads of the wicked.
The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart against the wicked of this land.
I have not sent these teachers, these pastors or the priests, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they taught.
But if they would have stood in My counsel, and caused this people to hear My words, then they would have turned this people from their evil way and from the evil of their doings.
I have heard those claiming to be prophets whom I have not sent; they prophesy lies in My name saying “ I have dreamed, I have dreamed. ”
How long will this be in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, who make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells to their neighbor.
The prophet who has a dream, let him tell it; and he who has My word, let him speak it faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?
Is not My word like a fire?
Is it not like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?
Therefore, I am against these false prophets who steal My words everyone from his neighbor.
Behold, I am against the prophets who use their tongues and say “ the Lord says ”.
Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams and tell, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their reckless behavior.
Yet I did not send them nor did I command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all.
Thus shall it be said to these false prophets that I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you, and I shall cast you out from My presence.
I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
China’s total Christian population is now thought to number anywhere between 25 million and 100 million people Photo: GETTY Getty Images
A local government communications agency in China recently held a seminar to discuss with Communist Party members the “enormous harm” Christianity is to the atheist nation and identify ways to stunt its growth.
According to Chinese Christian persecution watchdog China Aid, the event, titled “Christianity’s Enormous Harm on China’s Security,” was held on April 22 in the city of Hebi in China’s Henan province.
According to the NGO, the seminar encouraged party members to avoid being persuaded by Christian ideology and to sustain “correct views” when it comes to religion.
“The Chinese government often views religions, including Christianity, as foreign attempts to undermine its rule, even though there is no evidential basis for such a claim,” China Aid reports. “As a result, they often try to suppress religious adherents, and they openly forbid Communist Party members from practicing a religion.”
UCANews.com reports that the Hebi Municipal Radio Administrative Bureau in Henan publicly admitted to holding the seminar on its WeChat page.
“It said the seminar was to help members correctly understand Christianity and prevent the occurrence of ideological deviations,” notes the outlet. However, the WeChat message was deleted only two days after it was released.
Fenggang Yang, a professor of sociology at Purdue University’s Center on Religion and Chinese Society, estimated in 2017 that there are anywhere from 93 million to 115 million Christians in a nation of over 1.3 billion people, reports the South China Morning Post. It’s estimated China is on track to have the largest Christian population in the world by 2030.
In efforts to control the growth and spread of Christianity, Communist authorities have shut down a number of prominent house churches and arrested Christians and church leaders for worshiping without the approval of the government. It has also cracked down on the online sale of Bibles; the Bible is printed in China but legally available only at church bookstores.
Ying Fuk-tsang, director of the divinity school at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, told ucanews.com that the Hebi seminar reflects the Chinese government’s increasing controls of ideology in China through telecommunications and internet networks.
Ying explained that China’s Communist Party has tended in recent years to exhibit extensive social management “through nonreligious ways to deal with religious issues.”
“[T]herefore it is no longer a single religious department to manage religion, but the joint effort of different departments to manage all around,” Ying explained, adding that he believes that President Xi Jinping is part of the effort to claim religion is a threat in China.
In light of these abuses, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom listed China as a “country of particular concern” for religious freedom violations in its 2019 annual report.
Speaking at the National Religious Broadcasters convention in April, U.S. Ambassador-at-large for International Religious Freedom Sam Brownback identified China as a particularly oppressive, systematic persecutor of Christians, demonstrated by the destruction of churches and the arrest of pastors and religious adherents.
“Unfortunately, the United States is one of the few countries willing to stand up to China,” Brownback said. “We need more allies to stand up to them, particularly on these issues of human rights and religious persecution.”
Christian communicators, he emphasized, play an important role in combating religious persecution and alerting the public of the sobering reality Christians around the world face every day.
“We need a grassroots uprising saying, ‘No more to religious persecution. No more,'” Brownback said. “It’s through the reporting and story-telling that you do, of organizations like yours that can serve as catalysts for advocacy.”
After watching the week long tour of duty the IDF has been conducting against the heathen who have tossed some three thousand plus bathtubs at Israel, the accuracy of the Gazan rockets equate to throwing a bathtub. I was reading in Revelation 11, here I reread these ancient Scriptures ” 1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”
At some point in the near future the current edifice on the Temple Mount is going to be no more and the above mentioned version of the temple will be built…
I saw some reports about the edifice now there was on fire when in fact it was simply a tree nearby had caught fire, so some so-called prophecy bluffs were rejoicing thinking the Revelation 11 prophecy was close to fulfillment, nice to see reality slap them in the face again.
God’s timeline isn’t ours and Christians need to stop trying to put God in our glass, whether limiting Him or thinking we’re going to push His timeline into our own perspective of where it should be. This continous pushing of timelines and imminent violence or doom causes more harm than good because it nullifies the senses of reasonable minds and creates a deadening of a heart the Spirit may be able to reach.
Is prophecy being fulfilled, I think it is, but generally it’s recognized after the fact. Is God sending modern day folks to warn His people and the lost to repent? Without a doubt He is, has, and will continue doing so until the end.
The temple mentioned in chapter 11 is often referred to as a criteria for this and that to happen. Myself, it’ll happen in it’s own time. The next few verses speak of the two witnesses or two olive tree figures who’ll minister for a little over three years. Their ministry, lives, and deaths are recorded as events occurring around and by inference, during the time of the above mentioned temple rebuilding. First half or second half of the so called Tribulations, only the Father knows for sure, but suffice to say, these events, like all of Scripture is a guaranteed event likely to happen sooner than later.
So. Now echoing through the Scripture is the Spirit of God calling you or someone you know, His love as expressed and evidenced in the records of His Son Jesus, is calling. How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation!!! Salvation based on a simple fact, that we are sinners and in need of repentance, Jesus paid that price with His blood, as the figurative lamb of God, we are saved by His sacrifice on the cross and His resurrection. We are forgiven by His love, we are saved by His grace, all that is needed is for us to accept this gift of forgiveness and life and ask Jesus into our hearts, turning ( repenting ) from our sins or evil… and it’s done, we belong in God’s family. We are adopted children by faith/belief in the saving power of Jesus the Christ.
All else is secondary to our life with and in God. Loving God and loving our neighbors are the two criteria that’s proof of our changed heart. On these two records hangs all of the ancient laws and prophets. If anything or anyone disregards one or both of these two things they are liars and false in their testimony.
So whether the temple of chapter 11 arrives from the current events or at a later time, Praise the Lord God in Heaven. What we are seeing is only a prelude to what’s coming down the pike for believers.
Take care and God bless.