For years now I’ve been waking before the alarm fires off its annoying sounds. I guess one becomes conditioned through the years, I don’t really know although I consider it a blessing because I do find myself thanking GOD and doing my morning prayers as I begin my day.
Being an early upper allows for more time to begin whatever routines one may have, mines pretty basic, get up, prayer & reflection time, wash off, get dressed, get coffee, drive…. ’bout it. After 31 yrs of sitting behind a windshield and over 3 million miles I’m beginning to think my wandering days are kinda coming due for some closure.
My 31 foot liveaboard sailboat is down in the Carolinas and that sealonging is starting to tighten its grip on my heart and mind.
Getting my affairs in order on land has taken its own sweet time, some of it was due to me, some to work and other external events that had to take their due course to finish. But now that next chapter is about to start, I’m praying the Lord will bless the coming move and use it for His glory.
And to close with Psalm 37
4. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
8. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
Bless GOD and may He bless your day.